Sunday, September 23, 2012

Link Up For Pink Alert and a Freebie

Hey all!  I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend.  I wanted to share my inspiration card for Link Up For Pink.  This card is created with the "Battle Gear" stamp I created for this event.  I am donating the profits from the 2012 sales of this stamp to the Link Up for Pink American Cancer Society Relay for Life Page.  You can purchase the stamp HERE or by clicking on the watermark image below.  Your free digi is at the bottom of this post.  I hope you enjoy it.
Have a wonderful work week.
Hugs and Happy Crafting! <3-Kim
Card Recipe
Digital Stamp:  OPC's Battle Gear
Sketch:  OWH Karen H. Bloggers Circle
Paper:  The Paper Studio's Coco&Pink small polka dot and Pink Swirl
Embellishments/Tools:  Copics, Dashes Dots and Check Ribbon
 

Visit Link Up For Pink to see the Design Team's gorgeous inspiration cards and projects.  Then get your breast cancer awareness projects started and link up for the party October 1 through the 14th for a chance to win some super, fabulous prizes.

To donate directly to the Link Up for Pink Relay for Life Page Please click this button



Enjoy your free digi!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful candle image. I will be using it on some of my Christmas cards. Have a good week, Kim. With kind regards, Enjay xo

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love your card and thank you for the awesome candle. I love it , hugs, Cathy K

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fab Christmas candle image.

Silverbutterfly said...

As soon as I saw your neat candle, I thought about Christmas Cards, thanks a bunch...

Silverbutterfly

mamichelle said...

Thanks so much!

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful candle, Kim. Thanks so much. I loved using your "Battle Gear" digi. Let's all fight the good fight. :-D

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much Kim!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous candle! Thank you so much! I love the Battle Ready Image! Thank you soooooo much for you support of LUFP!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the lovely candle image.

Teresa Kline said...

these are awesome..thank you...hope you have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

txexperiment said...

Lovely candle. Thanks for sharing!