Thursday, September 13, 2012

Free Digi and New in the Shop

Hello my dear blog friends.  There is so much to fill you in on.  I'm sorry for not posting as much lately.  I have been, and continue to, train for a 1/2 marathon in Virginia Beach the first week of October.  Dividing time between the IRL job, family and my training schedule, time has gone from some to none.  I've run in a few 5k's (3.1 miles) but this is my first attempt at a 1/2.  Just to let you know:
 
I've never run 13.1 miles on purpose.  All at once.
 
Never.

Ever.
 
*sheepish grin*
 
I certainly won't be setting any records for speed.
My goal is getting to the finish and I'm focused on one mile at a time :)  I'm running with my awesome sister-in-law Chris and it will be a fantastic event.  I'll keep you posted on that.
 
Next month is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I am sponsoring
They are hosting a linking party October 1 through 14.  Create something pink, link up and earn a chance to win some fabulous prizes.  I will have more on that this weekend.  Stop over and check it out. 
 
On to the digis!  My running buddy and super fantastic SIL Chris is having a birthday this weekend.  I sketched this out from a photo I shot at La Belle Amie vineyard in Little River.  I'm in the process of making her card with it.  Chris is a tropical kind of gal so the Hibiscus were perfect. 

Here is one of my inspiration photos used for this sketch

 Your free digi today is Love Kitty's Jug.  Enjoy.
Hugs and Happy Crafting!
<3-Kim

19 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Girlfriend, are you nuts? 13.1 miles? You can drive it in 1 minute and you don't have to train.

The hibiscus is gorgeous and that cat on the can is precious.

You rock!

NanaConnie said...

Wishing you so much success in the 1/2 marathon! A mighty goal. I absolutely adore today's freebie. :-D Thanks so much!

hoptownracer1 said...

Best wishes on your marathon! Thank you for the adorable digi! :)

Snoopy said...

What an adorable kitty. Thank you so much!
Your hibiscus is gorgeous! Your SIL is definitely going to love it. Kudos to you for all your hard work training. Good luck on your run!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Charlene said...

I wish you lots of luck on your marathon....better you than me lol. Love the hibiscus that you did up for your sil, I'm sure she is going to love it. Thanks you so much for the adorable kitty on a milk jug image.

Suze said...

Thank you for the absolutely adorable image. Love it. Congratulations on giving the half marathon a go - I wouldn't get past thinking about it if I even got that far!! Best of luck for the run itself and hope you achieve your goal. Hugs, Suze

AprilsL8 said...

so cute! Thank you!

Carol L said...

Thank you for this adorable digi, and I wish you the best in that overwhelming, exhausting run! Whew! Better you than me :)

Charlene Mitchell said...

Super sweet digi - thank you! I love your style! Your hibiscus is gorgeous too! Good luck with your 1/2 Marathon - what an amazing commitment!

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for your cute kitty on the milk can. I have two indoor kitties and so far haven't seen them on my milk can, but you never know!!!

Good luck on your run....

Silverbutterfly

Pat said...

Really cute,thank you.

Ardilla said...

thanks for the cute freebie :)

jperr said...

Thanks for sharing the cute digi image.
Jocelan

Sue said...

Good luck with your half marathon, I did a few few when I was younger, Happy Days! Thank you very much for the delightful digi.

califncsun said...

Love the kitty.

TYFS

scrapclose2theheart said...

Love! TFS!!! :)

Jacq said...

Wishing you luck for your half marathon. Not being a runner myself but walked a couple of 10K races for charity, I admire your commitment. :)
The hibiscus is gorgeous, both your drawing and the photo - your sil will love it!
Love the little kitty, so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

txexperiment said...

I love this image. Thanks for sharing!

My hubby runs and has thought of trying a 5k but so far, has not made a move to do it. Good luck!