Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness and Link Up for Pink

Hi Crafty Bloggers!  Middle of the week and Friday's in sight.  I hope everyone is happy, healthy and having fun.  There is a new and very important digi in my shop:
I designed this for breast cancer awareness and it's called "Battle Ready."
 
I am donating all 2012 profits from the sales of this stamp to the American Cancer Society.
I am also sponsoring Link Up for Pink so please stop by their page and get ready for the Linking Party the first two weeks in October.

Many of us have family or friends with this terrible disease.  Our prayers and support to those afflicted is paramount.  This digi is available now for your awareness projects.  Hugs and Happy Crafting.  <3-Kim

4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I am racing over to your shop right NOW to grab this one! perfect for next month's pink projects! so happy to hear you are sponsoring LUFP. what a terrific thing for you to do, as well as a most amazing blog & organizers. :)

have a great week!

JustYolie said...

Thank you so much for doing this!! The image is terrific! Looking forward in creating with it.

NanaConnie said...

On my way to the shop! This is one of the best BCA digis I've seen anywhere. Thanks, from an 11-year survivor. :-D

NanaConnie said...

Kimberly, I promised to share what I made using "Battle Gear". You can find it here: http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2012/09/battle-gear-for-breast-cancer-awareness.html

Thanks again for your part in the battle. :-D